Friday, December 27, 2013

Present introduction

Hi Dears,
J'ai commencé l'autre jour à vous parler de cadeaux sans vraiment les mentionner, mis à part le divine et somptueux manteau Tara Starlet...

I started last day, enounciating present without mentioning them in fact... A part from the divine and somptuous Girlfriend Coat from Tara Starlet.
I'm thinking of making a special outfit for a streetstyle post by the way !


Good reading and listening, a pink tweedy outfit so perfectly perfect, a little hottie for my cold hands
...



A traveller notebook for me and my Love,

My mother in law just knows me so well, as I've never told her I was fond of Lisbeth Dahl brand...
And here , I got a splendid umbrella!


My sister thought I could be a nail artist... Well, I failed.
And you know what? This is my left hand and I'm right-handed.
Ma soeur a voulu que je m'essaie au nail art... Et bien c'est un peu raté. Le pire e c'est que je n'ai pu réussir à faire que cette main gauche, et qu'en plus je suis droitière.
No consolation.








No words to describe my Wow.
Pas de mots pour décrire ce que j'ai pensé.


I'm not usually really keen of all "modern" shoes.
But there are some flat or platform shoes, I can't help myself to wear.
Why?
Because being a hairstylist, well hurts feet !
Je suis pas à fond normalement sur les chaussures du moment.
Mais certaines chaussures plates, ou compensées bien que décalées avec mes fringues, je ne peux pas m'en empêcher j'adore en porter. Pourquoi?
Parce qu'être coiffeuse, ça te tue les pieds!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?