Sunday, March 20, 2016

Salon du Vintage Paris ; March 1016



 Hello Dears,
Let me introduce you to my Mom !
Haha. Last week end there was the "Salon du  Vintage" taking place in le Marais.
And on this very sunny sunday I told my mom to drop by and come to see me (as far as I knew , she was drilling to see me for a few days after my recovery) and here we were : heading to something vintage related of course.
I tend not to shop too much , cause of course this is one of my vices ... So I was pretty tamed, and only get a seahorse inclusion (love this type of stuff not really useful in my room) and a vintage jean jacket, in fact there is the name of the kid that owned it (yes I bought a very tiny jacket: me realizing haha thats why the jacket is cropped!).
My Mom bought herself a very lovely Guy Laroche tweed like jacket , very cool on her, all purplish.

It was fun !



(I had a crush on this vintage Dior skirt ... But the price wasn't for me!)







We did enjoyed a lil' Baileys too! 
Yummy
xx

Lorna

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great fair, and how lovely that your Mom joined you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how fun that you and your mom got to spend the day browsing through racks of vintage offerings together. That sounds like an ideal day in my books.

    Many hugs & happy start of springtime wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool place to be and I'm glad to hear you had fun with your mum!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?