LINKS BELOW !

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Blooming in my denim





Soon it will be two months. Two months I have been eating, sleeping, and helping myself on my own like a little warrior. Two months since I'm not around those white corridors anymore.
It seems like it was yesterday and in the mean time like it has been ages since then.
I have done so many things !
I've found myself a new job, well two new jobs, or more ... I can't count ! haha. I have been doing so many things that I feel very full of life now that's a good thing.
But I still have to remember to take things slow to be in peace.

So I thought those light colored pictures would match this mood well... It's from my hopeful set (yes I'm on suicidegirls.com now :o ) by Guena

Hope you'll like it !

Love
xxx

Lorna




3 comments:

  1. so pretty look ; -0)))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile in the last image is here strikes me as being pure and honest - like we're seeing genuine joy on on your face. That's so heartwarming and beautiful.

    May positive things continue to fill your days as 2016 carries on, dear Lorna.

    Many hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?