Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Blame Runner



Hello Dears,
I hope you are alright. I'm in a very good mood since like a month now, I have been a bit sensitive these last days but the sun came back (finally! heard about the flooding in Paris? well it's incredible we couldn't even believe it) so I'm rising again and holding it good , yup!
So for this simple and calm state of mind here is a very quick n simple outfit (perfect if you dance on techno haha; i call it my techno look when I got this hat) which is also not really expensive.
I give all the details just below.

In fact I got this amazing vintage shirt from the CherryCameTo, you can even check her Instagram this girl rocks!













Outfit:


  • Shirt from the CherryCameTo ; this girl boutique is awesome go and check what she got online! about 12€
  • Skirt by Brandy Melville (gift)
  • Nike cap shopped at Footlocker about 15€
  • Running sneakers from Primark about 9€
Et voilà!



All pictures by Marc Finot

Speak soon,
Love
xxx

Lorna


1 comment:

  1. Very cool outfit! I really like the soft hues of that shirt teemed with a sea of inky black.

    We're finally starting to see sunshine here again, too, after the single rainiest spring I've ever experienced. Fingers crossed that a long, hot summer is in the cards for both of us.

    Many hugs & happy start of July wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?