Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Summer MUST HAVE by Zaful : bohemian dresses and pineapple swimsuit !


Focus on the bohemian dresses, because...
It's important to be elegant during summer, and for me it can be difficult !
I always preferred winter as you can put loads of layers and make some cool composition. So I always end up with some summer clothes, too hot, or too cheap only stuff you can wear at the beach ! 
On Zaful, you can find some really affordable stuff. There's plenty of things about swimwear too.

I'm really looking forward to receive my parcel.

Wishlist:
* The perfect vintage-like bohemian dress for your summer nights
* The must-have summer kimono; pale yellow for the pastel lovers !






 Play with the bohemian look with these rad dresses !


And if you need some swimsuit , they have really cool design... I completely loved the pineapple collection : just have a look <3


Have a look and please yourself on Zaful dears !

xxx

Lorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?