Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Bad Jewels // uncensored version


Hello Dears,

Hope you are all very well; I'm pretty good those days I feel like a new era that is starting !
For starters there will be some changes in my work; I don't know exactly how but I can feel it haha: of course I will tell you asap.
Then, I'm also happy with my relationships it was a long road for it ! A lot of changes, you know some people go and other stay...

Here is a little series of pictures I've done with Karine Lopes. I'm wearing some jewels from Zaful.

I always wonder whether it's a good idea or not to show boobies on the internet but as long as the nipples are prohibited from everywhere I figured why not ! I'm proud of being a woman and I will not hide (even from the internet haha!).






That's all for now,

Love 
Lorna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?