Friday, May 03, 2019

Golden Lupinus



Hello Dears,

I hope everyone's great !
I'm fighting with anxiety (oh again?) these days. Like not the usual depression just massive hits of anxiety. I had problems with my neighbors, problems with my work/social allowance, and this without mentioning the fact that since I'm here I am so unable to have social activities. I don't even try now, like I even have "symptoms" that pops up to make me avoid people.
I struggle when I have to take the metro, when there is too many people around me, when I know that there is something planned.
Taking things one by one is still very difficult to me.
But I often remember to write "those" lists ; haha made me look like a maniac. It's just that I find it more enjoyable and I have to admit I love to write lists since I'm very young 😂

Anyway, tell me if you too feel like really socially awkward but people think you're cool and stressless 😂













Outfit:

"Kimono" from a market
Thrift Belt
Tube skirt and Lace long sleeved top by Modanisa
Earrings by Rosegal
Vans old skool







Love,
Lorna

Thanks again to my sweet bf 📷  Lionel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?