Sunday, January 24, 2016

Come as you are





Hello Dears;
Cold this January in Paris...
2016 is turning weird right ? I don't know what to expect for the next months , but the friendly celebrities passing away , and the job changes..the relationships are changing too around me. I don't know for yourself, but it seems that it's the new beginning of an era and there is some sort of a process of a cycle that is necessary.
I try and learn, and every day I think I'm getting closer to what I am. I am honest with what I want.
It's not much but I'm happy to be surrounded by people helping with that.
Hope the cold will not freeze our hearts.








Outfit:

Nirvana tee shirt by H&M
Casual black shirt by &Other Stories
Skinny Fit jeans by COS
Shoes by Stories

(long live Sweden right!)


Photo credits: Clementine Passet

Love,
Lorna
xxx





4 comments:

  1. Your style is so wonderful--I love your hair and those studded loafers are so gorgeous. <3 Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it really is! I went into this year having a really good, really positive feeling about it (for no particular reason) and while, thankfully, I wouldn't say that's disappeared really, it has already started to shape itself in a strange year with a lot of twists and turns - not just in my own life, but for the world at large.

    Great outfit! You do all dark/black ensembles so smashingly well, sweet Lorena.

    Many hugs & happy wishes for the tail end of January,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your outfit and you're killing it with your shoes ♡

    The Little Fashionette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with your words and lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?