Sunday, June 17, 2018

Wit and Wisdom


Hello Dears,

( Yes "wit and wisdom" as in Ravenclaw )

I hope you are well. I was feeling so tired these days. It might have something to do with the Moon.. 
if you folks believe in it 🌛

oh and I am finally empowering a bit now; it has been a very long stay in depression! And I think I have handled it pretty good this time, assuming I don't have any medicines anymore. But the complex about my body has begun to be harder and harder. I thought I'd lost weight after stopping the mental drugs but nooope: in fact when some of it turned my anorexia into bulimia and then in simple craving but very frequent ; drugs or no you still feel "hungry". 
Anyhow; I believe you can shut it down when you empower yourself because acceptance is the key.
but boy how complicated this is to find !










Outfit:

Kimono dress by COS
Stradivarius bag
Shoes thrift
Glasses thrift





Thanks to Virginie Zilbermann for the pictures once again

Love,
Lorna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?