Sunday, February 05, 2023

Memento Mori

 


Hi guys,

A couple of rough last weeks I had. I came back to work after one month of break and rest and it was brutal. Didn't really know if they wanted me here, feeling guilty for a lot of reasons, and just well, for being here and being me.

I have this constant feeling, of being torn between what is real and what is fictional, what is in my head or what's really happening, not knowing if missing a person means they're gone, forever.
Not knowing what is the line between life and death.

But for all I know I'm still standing and still active, trying to do my best and to do what makes me happy.
Cause I'm still here, on this effin planet so lets make it a bit more bearable, shall we ?

Don't have much to add tonight,
Except that how amazing is this first 2023 series from a photoshoot I did with Dame Tenebra right ?
🖤

Credits to her, for being pure talent xx

Love,
Lorna
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?