Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Savage Daughter




Hello Dears,
So much has happened in the last few months and even though I am saying this everytime I need to write it down again.
For now, I’m -again- on sickness leave, have lost quite a few (what’s so called) friends and gained some weight.
I’m not doing super fine.
I wish I was. When I did this photoshoot I felt like I was going back on the right tracks but seems like the road is clearly not worse moving on for now.
Next step for me is to know if I can leave my job as an actual disabled person and not only something that people doubt about. Which is clearly what made me
Burn it all out in my mind these days. The feeling that no one trusted me. Hearing that I was « faking » it.

I could never face those people again.

Hoping no disable person have to go through this in their lives.

Love,
Lorna
xxx
Photographer: Comtesse Léa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?