Thursday, November 14, 2013

Brussels Tattoo...Hair!

Hey ya all!
Just came home from Brussels, where the IBTC was taking place.
What's the IBTC you might say... Well the International Brussels Tattoo convention, of course !


Was really awesome.
 I wasn't there, only to browse, interesting items, or tattoo artists' style... No, I was there cause Cherry  Crown had a Pin-up Hairstyling store... And it went so great.

(If you have any fair or events you wish to ask me for, and add value to it, just let me know! N'hesitez pas!)
These are few pics from there, but you check some more on the Facebook.




A new magazine "francophone" from Benelux, Switzerland and France, Pure Vintage Magazine asked me to pose for it!



Looking forward to hold it in my hands and browse for my customers in it ;)

And of course, I'll treat myself at the end with a new baby tattoo, yay !
Thanks Mikael, from Karma Tattoo , Sweden.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?