Monday, October 29, 2018

Which Pjs should i wore indoors


Hello Dears,

One of my last photoshoots in this tiny tiny apartment. I have been struggling with a new depression phase lately ; but I know it was one of the easiest to fight. The burn-out kinda phase.
Have you ever experienced it ?

I think it's so clear I was feeling this way on these pictures , I look very very exhausted, but still happy to do something else to keep my head up...
It's weird because I thought there would be only pleasant stress to my future move out of Paris (yes it's coming!), I thought it would be this stress when you're about to go on stage or meet someone you like and never met before.
I thought about the new job, the new place, the new apartment and all that go along, but never I thought about this.
These butterflies in the stomach just changed into worms tearing me down.
Hopefully, I noticed it was me who was feeding them.





Photo Credits:

Emeline Hamon

Love,
Lorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?