Monday, December 10, 2018

The lightning strike


Hello Dears,

After a Halloween post I hope this December article finds you well !
I believe the lightning reminded a bit of the Christmas mood (although i know it wasn't its first purpose lol) and with a dark touch why not a Krampus theme 😈

(Electric Wizard merch tee shirt
Trousers from Zaful
Dr Martens Jagger platform shoes)

I am now settled in a new town, and this is very good news for me as Paris was beginning to drag me really down.
But, I should add that it's very hard to move to another county more than changing from town to town only. It's the first time for me, and I'm not sure I would do it again !
It was so exhausting...
I'm still dealing with a lot of administration and stuff like that. You know these kind of problems that you can't avoid haha

Anyway...



Meanwhile in Paris, the protests strikes again.

Photo by Mcbphotographie

Love ,
Lorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?