Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Black Capeline



Hello Dears,

No I'm not pregnant ! This is the look when you have a belly and dare to wear a pencil skirt 😂
But I still love this skirt ! It 's an old find now, shopped on Collectif clothing, loving the hourglass shape that it gives.

Anyway, it's nearly July and oh how I wish to be on holidays ...
Not that I have worked a lot this year, being on medical part time and all, but I need to see other places, I'm starting to feel trapped here ! 
Plus this heat is far way too exagerated so whenever i can live locked in my crib I do it ahah
Not that I go out a lot if the weather is better 😅
&you how do you deal with climate changes ?  







Outfit is:

Hat by Primark
Dot Top by Ali Express
Skirt by Collectif Clothing
Chunky leopard sandals by Primark





















thanks my Lionel S. for the pics 💅
Love,
Lorna
xxx



2 comments:

Des Billets doux ?