Thursday, January 16, 2020

Leaving my cocoon for a new one




Hello Dears,

If you follow me on Instagram I explained briefly that I thought by coming home near Paris I was gonna flee my issues and will resolve everything. In fact, I was very happy being next to my boyfriend and friends , family. But as you may know things don’t always stay the way you want them to be ?
And I started the year, well very hardly.
I don’t know the future I might be naive to still have some little hope in me, but I can definitely say that I lost my rock my everything. You will answer “yeah but Lorna you know the only one who can save you is .. you , you know that?”
Well, I totally forgot. I just put all my hopes and fears on him and now I just feel drained and empty.
And knowing my condition it’s very very hard.
So good thing that I moved to Paris once again is that my mental health is more secure here, I m in a very good place were people are really helping and I’m so so grateful for that.
Also, it “helped” me bond again with my family and I forgot how important that can be.

Cherish your loved ones everyday, you never know what can happen in the future.

On a more cheerful note just enjoy this outfit photoshoot 😂😘













Outfit:

Béret from H&M
Vintage thrift shirt
Pimkie faux leather skirt
Kiabi coat
Dr Martens Dante White shoes










Love,
Lorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?