Saturday, March 28, 2020

Femme Luxe Finery Review



Hi Dears,
I'm super happy to show you guys some of the items I've been sent by Femme Luxe Finery. It's a super good quality, all the materials are very nice and soft and I was so surprised when I saw how affordable they were. The brand is a Uk based brand so have a look !
maybe not all the items will be available but I've checked and they re adding some new stuff these days so ... 😇

About the sizing : they size large so that is a great thing. They have sizes until size 16 (but not always avail unfortunately)... For example I wear size UK 16 and this is a 14 (denim dress) it fits okay only for the zipper which I can not close at all ... That's such a pity 😞
But can we take a minute to contemplate those very 80s sleeves please , I love that detail !






















Love,
Lorna
xxx




1 comment:

  1. Love those outfits ����������

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?