Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Scars don't lie


Hi Dears,

Following my new Parisian photo sessions, I met again with Virginie Zilbermann ! Was really happy to meet her again, she's a very genuine person and I love how it's always a wrap when shooting with her. What is funny, because before (even bf my previous photoshoot with Lara) I was scared I've lost it all but no I believe shooting is like riding a bike haha. Well, at least when you are with the right people.

About my update mood; I'll say I feel stronger and stronger days after days, because I finally have some time , well I finally allow myself to have some time, to figure out how to be rational about situations. And that helps me a lot.
We never wash our scars off, but at least you can cover them a bit...
And this comes often with a smile.






Outfit:

Jacket from Pull&Bear
Turtleneck from Pretty Little Thing
SHEIN belt & bag
Thrift Skirt
Boots from La Bottine Souriante










Love,
Lorna
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?