Saturday, October 17, 2020

Black Rose

 


Hi all,
I met once again with Lara and, again, I love how the lighting turns out in this photoshoot.
I have really been struggling with my weight this year, and since June I decided to lose some.
It was not easy the first weeks because I had to change everything I did !
Like eating several bowls of cereals at night ... this was my most difficult change to do!
But in the end I finally understood what was really "feeding" me and not only giving me the impression to have eaten but with nothing very consistent. So that was why I used to eat at least every 3h ...
Regardless of this unbalanced and unhealthy diet, I also lost all my confidence (not that I had plenty of it haha) so it was really time to change !
Now we're 4 months (5 soon) later and I definitely can tell the difference. Maybe it's not obvious for you but I dont care I feel way better and this is what was important to me.

So that being said this is why I loved doing and looking at this photoshoot, makes me very empowered !

Don't abandon your body, he really is a part of you.





Outfit:

All my outfit is thrift !
The jacket brand jacket though, is Bershka
Tights from Action
Dr Martens 1461Alt
Lipstick from Sephora Basics







Love,
Lorna
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?