Monday, August 24, 2020

POLLYEYE :🧿 the new coloured lenses 🧿




Hello Dears,

I am SO happy to share this order from Pollyeye. They're a brand of colored lenses, and you can also adjust your prescription! I have a very bad sight and they're perfect. Only one thing: it's better if you change the product of the contact to a more gentle solution ! I did that mistake and it burns lol.
They have so many lovely colors it was hard to choose...
I chose a blue (yes I know ! but just to see if I can intensify the blue :: check down below !) ; a light brown, a green, and a pink one !
I wouldn't recommend the pink for blue eyes, because it forms only a halo and 
it's less standing out on blue eyes than the others. (well in my opinion)
The box arrived with many goodies ! They are really nice and pro : so dont hesitate !

I love the names of the lenses all space related, find some listed underneath each picture 
🪐
I have a 12% discount code for you : 
LORNA12
🥰










Love,
Lorna
xxx


Planet Earth Green


Planet Uranus Blue





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?