Saturday, August 15, 2020

Blue land




Hello Dears,
It has been a while since I haven't posted here , i know i say this every time . But it has been even longer since I started covering (my arms and neckbones) now I decided to uncover. Why ? Because I was starting to invisible myself and that wasn't good at all for my mental health. Don't forget it's possible to choose to cover or the other way round. Nobody has to be shamed for what they believe is good for them.
Anyway, I was very happy I made this shoot with my friend Lara because I felt a bit naked when I was on my own haha
But I mean i like this top and I feel pretty in it so I know I shouldn't blame myself if it makes me happy.
I never forgot what I said while started converting, whatever you do if spirituality is inside you it will never leave.





Skirt and top coordinate : Collectif Clothing
Shoes: Vagabond
Sunglasses : Polette














 Love,
Lorna


 

1 comment:

Des Billets doux ?