Sunday, July 19, 2020

Lover Beauty

Hi Dears!
Long time no speak and I wanted to share some deals that you can get on Lover Beauty , a wholesale women's clothing brand. You can also find some cheap hoodies and plus size dresses! all their clothes are very affordable.

I feel a bit better these days, I started to go out of my house again (less socially awkward? lol) and I have a new "diet" I try to be more careful about what I eat, and do some exercise. It's helping me because I need to find myself as I was completely lost for all the last months. Fingers crossed but I think the end of the depression is near ! Also I have to admit that Youtube was a real life savior when I isolated myself from everyone, because it made me talk and not like in an IG story I feel like it's more genuine and you can less "hide".
Anyway I leave you with items from Lover-Beauty !





Graphic jumper

Leopard dress


Wine velvet dress


Leopard sweatshirt 


Black lace dress

Love,
Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?