Friday, March 19, 2021

Black Butterfly


Hi all!
Here are the following pictures from our photoshoot with Virginie !
This dress is amazing, I love its fabric, and can we speak about this neckline ?
I'm a EU 42, and this is a 2XL. I lost bit around the bust so its a bit large, but I would still advise you to size larger (I should normally take XL) . The fabric is also bit stretchy which is really comfortable to wear.
You can still use the discount code !  LORNA15 and you get 15% off the whole website here:

Funny that I share a black dress on a black day. Yep, lockdown have returned! Not that I want to debate on whether it was necessary or not, Vax and antivax, this is totally not my place and i'm not taking part in any conspiracy movement. No, I just have been again disappointed by someone. I think this is my fate I don't know haha
And mostly I'm pretty sure I scare people out. When someone dates me, he/she has the guts to show it to the world. I don't know why, I'm not girlfriend material ? I'm not someone too needy so I really don't know. I bet it's because I talk openly about my disorders, flaws whatever you wanna call it. I wan't even in love, I was just kind of hooked on this relationship which was reallyyyyy nice actually ! I felt free and I had such great time. This is a total questioning to me, I just don't understand.
So, my heart hurts a bit cause once moreI'm convinced that it is my fault.

Women classic dress




Outfit:

Pearls are vintage
Dress from Retro-stage
Shoes (old) New Look






Love,
Lorna
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?