Monday, March 15, 2021

2021 Daffodil | Retro-stage clothing


Hi all!
I'm happy to tell you that I had the pleasure to collaborate with Retro-stage clothing for their Spring/summer collection !
Recently discovered their website and it has sooo many items I already love.
If you like what you see, then I got a 15% discount code for you. 💃💖
LORNA15
It's available until April the 9th , don't miss it out !

Apart from this, I just started a new administration course and I am so pleased to do it. I've been waiting for a year now ! So it was time haha
I'm not used to work out from home though and I'm so tired at the end of the day... even if I didn't move at all... that's new to me !
At least, I did shot some cool pics with Virginie Zilbermann again 😏

Check out my Youtube video to see the unboxing 💛




Outfit:

Yellow Sweetheart 1950s Dress : Retro-stage Clothing

Petticoat from Amazon

Brooch and necklace vintage

Salome heels : New Look (old)






Love,
Lorna
xxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?