Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Rain came after the sun



Hello Dears,

I recently met Meito Pictures for a new photoshoot !
We went in Parc Monceau in Paris and I don't even remember shooting there yet so perhaps it was the first time... but not sure.
My memories back when I used to shoot a lot more, are pretty foggy.
Anyway, it was fun ! Don't rely on the fact that I never smile on the pictures haha

I wanted to shoot my current favourite belt !
Got it on Vinted for 3€ and I love its "western/heavy 80s rockstar" look.
Paired it with my Capri pants from Hell Bunny,
Shein Crop Top
And super old thrifted jacket 
Plus, last but not least my Jadon boots as I think I never wore them on a photoshoot before.
(They super trendy hence every blogger has at least one picture wearing them so it kind of annoyed me a bit..I didn't wanted to shoot them until now lol)

This is pretty simple, but I liked the idea of doing a new photoshoot again and to put myself in this place I needed a comfortable outfit.





Love,
Lorna
xxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?