Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Zebra

 


Hello Dears !

Long time no see, but I wanted to pop on here even if this platform is quite deserted now that i'm on Youtube ...
I've been digging through allll my last posts from here and on Instagram as well and.. oh my !
I can see again how much I changed and not only physically but I can actually realize how much my moods were real... Like i didn't know that hahaha
But when I see myself years ago (let's say around 2015 because I think that was my blooming days haha) and I am not sad about how I changed physically anymore, but I feel so proud of this girl! I know it is quite superficial and the imposter syndrome is always here but it's important to take a look at your past sometimes. Not to live in the past but just to check the difference. Two years ago, I would have said what was that girl about... Too many parties yak
But now I'm like "eh" and so what ? Yes I did party I lived the best years (even if I had to go to hospital at one point) I didn't care I had so many interests and things to do !
Then, I look back at the last few years which were way darker and I didn't even realized that. Funny though, cause the darkest years of my life were the ones I kind of wanted to make the goth out of me disappear lol
Which in the end is impossible 

Now I am again a new version of myself, a bit more stabilized but I don't want to speak too soon. 
Future Lorna will be like "who were you kidding girl" and this is the difference ; now I see all of that.
Which I just couldn't before, you know, get this horizon of possibilities in front of me.


Zebra top: H&M

Black and white collar dress: Deandri

Black satin top: H&M

Love,
Lorna
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?