Monday, April 17, 2023

Film Noir

 


Hi Dears,

I don't have much to say except that these days haven't been much fun for me. Nearly 6 months I'm feeling this complete sorrow in me and lemme tell you , it's no fun.
I have nevertheless accepted the situation (well, a tiny bit more than weeks ago) and even if it still hurts I feel like I'm no longer moving backwards.
Let's not get our hopes too high cause I'm not saying I'm moving forwards but I like to think I do.
I'm doing all I can to get back to a place where I can enjoy serenity and pleasure; and that's why i had this glimpse of hope again. I will be on holiday this summer, visiting some places I really wanted to visit and there's no way I'm taking this sorrow with me. There's no way I will waste my precious holiday memories, the one thing that really make me love life (travelling) because of this depression or whatever you want to call it.

I like the past. The past is retro, sparkling with memories, comforting even with nostalgia. 
But it's time I take a step back from this black and grey motion picture and face what I can do in the future.
(Even when the Dark Side Lorna really want to add : what future, were all doomed eventually)

Anyway, 
Take care,
Love
xxx
The two-sided-Lorna

Photo credits: LeilaNl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?