Sunday, March 13, 2016

Venus in Furs





Hello Dears,
I may not be the type of person who shows 24/7 how she's strong and all, but one thing I'm certain of is that: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I doubted a lot around that phrase and sometimes I just realize, but hey you! you still there aren't you?
That does mean something.
So whether sometimes you feel unconfident , or even uneasy of letting some feelings touch you; then just think of one tiny detail which could make you pop off. Like a boost, yes.
Sometimes I wonder, do I really want to think about it? It can make me weak, I say.
But not at all, this a bit like some fairy powder if you drop a very small amount of it on yourself then you can feel stronger.
You just have to find yours... Patronus ?

Okay that's again something that only the hyper sensitive might get. But even if you're a rock (like me when my doors are all closed) : I swear it helps.





Outfit:

  • Suede faux fur jacket from Zara
  • Embroidery crop top from H&M
  • Nineties inspired denim skirt from H&M
  • Lipstick shade "Fedora Mauve" from &Other Stories







Love to all,
xxx

Lorna
Photo credits: Vincent Ducard


6 comments:

  1. oh my, I'm in love! how super pretty is the first shoot?!?! omg x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lorna, I get it, truly I do. Our emotions are elastic, but like anything they can only bend and stretch so far before something has to give. You are unequivocally strong, powerful, gentle, worthy, important, and beautiful inside and out. Please never forget that and know that I'm always here, dear gal, if you ever need a reminder.

    Gentle hugs & happy (almost!) springtime wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Wonderful outfit. That blouse is swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    I really like your outfit here, the blouse is so pretty and I want this jacket in my closet, too!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are just so so beautiful, I love your makeup and tattoos! xx

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?