Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Metal Falls


Hello Dears,

Today is my birthday and Winter is definitely on the way ! I really wanted to shoot one last time those reddish leaves before they vanish ... under some snow hopefully ?
Well, snow in a city like Paris is nothing magical actually it's mainly dirt and mud ... but I'll try not to be too negative.
Speaking of which , I'm hardly joyful these days. For the 34765 nth time I 've been through a sort of separation and I "again" try to hold myself all together !
My weight is my physical mirror for my mental changes it goes up and down and agin up and still down ... I have to go to the doctor (a new one for a new kind of issue) each week because my stress is burning me down as it causes pain physically in all my joints bones.
Good part is that I 'm allowed to have a massage every week ;)




Outfit:

Vintage Jacket from the 80s
Deandri Eleonore dress and Belt

Nyx Metallic suede cream lipstick





 The awesome pair of Jagger from Dr Martens 




Fluffy bag from Primark // Brussels



All pics by Lara Guffroy <3

Love,
Lorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?