Monday, August 06, 2018

Tropiques




Hello Dears!

I hope you are fine. I came back from Marseille and it was so cool !
I will post some pictures of it because it is really pretty and I really liked the atmosphere. People would say it can be creepy, cause some places are very poor and guys hit on us like all the time ... 
But , well it's France I figure! And they're not as stubborn as in Paris. You just have to tell them to go away and that's it, I swear  ! I haven't been insulted or looked very badly afterwards. So slightly different from the capital, although I won't go there by myself at night haha.
I went early in the morning in town , at the market and it was okay (even though guys were still talking to me) but yeah it's better when you're around friends. And to enjoy the place too! 
So nice, that I prefer to share it with them <3

Back in Paris, I had the chance to shoot with Romie , I hope you'll enjoy the shoot xxx











Outfit:

Top is from Asos
Vintage belt
Monki skirt
Vagabond shoes






If I don't die from the extreme heat , speak soon !
xxx
Lorna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?