Sunday, January 13, 2019

Rosegal New Year


Hello Dears,
Hope you're all fine ?
I am so so excited cause I finally booked some vacation to Scotland in March with my boyfriend 💛
Not the sunniest destination but still ! And I am very looking forward to the next ones haha

If you are looking for some beach and sun during the following months Rosegal has the perfect swimsuits ... and last but not least in PLUS SIZE 
This, I love ! 
Also, I think that's cool to sell something in full coverage so I added it underneath. Of course, it's called a "surf swimsuit" but I reckon for some tattoos protection or if you don't want to expose yourself for personal reasons that's awesome !

 Use Code: RGBF1 Get Extra 25% OFF










And Happy New Year dears 💖


Love,
Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?