Monday, January 28, 2019

Bricks by boring Bricks


 

Hello Dears,
I hope you are fine. I'm still off work these days, and trying to reeducate my brain with some nice serotonin through everything i can lol 
It's a bit hard to be accustomed in a new town like this I swear... I thought it would have been easier but not really. Everybody can call me crazy : i was so bored in Paris by everything always moaning ... and now i actually miss it ! i know annoying right ? huh;. haha 
I guess I'm too much a Parisian to be in phase with the life here and too much a suburban to be a real Parisian ... Life !

Despite this mood, I'm very happy to have done one first photoshoot in Lille!
Thanks to @bombyxphoto on Instagram :)

Hope you'll like it , don't judge the very cold and tired face on the pics xxx


 Outfit:

Vintage bombers
H&M mittens
Stradivarius top
Vixen by Micheline Pitt skirt

Disturbia backpack (still available here!)
Buffalo shoes (old)


Love,
Lorna




1 comment:

Des Billets doux ?