Friday, February 15, 2019

Preppy Lines


Hello Dears,
Hope you are all vey fine. I am in constant success for my brain these days I'm so proud ! I know this is because I started some new meds (yes kind of the same I was so proud I stopped them one year ago ...) well seems that stopping them wasn't a so good idea; in fact it made me fall this winter with the lack of serotonin and all the mood swings ... Not really a comfortable situation.
Also in Lille I've struggled to find some good places to be taken care of ... I don't want to speak about my new hometown but jeez how I miss Paris. (who knew I'd say this I know...)
I came back in Paris few days and saw some medical services very quickly ... nothing in comparison to here. Like really.
And you don't realize how it is to be in a safe (and public may I add!!) place to be in charge medically speaking. If I were completely lost I think I would have follow some very bad diagnostic and would have been worse right now, so thanks to my sceptic mind in a way and to every educationist shrink I met in my life !
Let's see how it goes further in time now ;)

Here are some pics I gladly show thanks to my boyfriend
(this new Instagrammer boy trend though ahahah)









Outfit:

Jumper from NafNaf
Skirt from New Yorker
Sheer fishnet tights Primark
Fake leather jacket Primark

Heart earrings Collectif Clothing
20 holes Dr Martens 1B60


Love,
Lorna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?