Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm coming out of my cage, And I've been doing just fine.




Hello Dears;
Today 's a little and severely cute fascinator is among us, and of course it is one from Jazzafine !
What she creates is pure beauty that I couldn't refuse this collaboration.
I only indicated her, what I love, colors, fruits, stuff like that and she created one just for me , how lucky and glad I was when I received it.
So go on she is so kind she will listen to your desires!
I paired it with a Collectif clothing dress, a brooch from LadyBirdLikes; and my Dior soulier that I love so much.

It was cool meeting the photographer she sent; Dennis, we had a great time in this so touristic area of Paris, and I hope you guys like this series as much as I do!


 GIVEAWAY!

This lovely pair of earrings! really girly and end of 60s I would say.
To win the earrings from HolyPink  AND a VINTAGE DRESS (surprise!) size UK 8/10:
  • Simply; follow the blog onto the member section;
  • Multiply chances by following the Facebook Page
  • and the Instagram @lornasharpofficial (the name changed!)
  • And of course, let me know afterwards by commenting and giving me your mail address :*

Love, Peace and Smile buddies xxx


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ;]


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to participate!! :D You know I follow your blog yet, and I follow you in Facebook too, with the name "Mia Wallace".
    My email: sita_909@hotmail.com
    These earrings are sooooo beautiful and elegance... I'm dying to know how is the surprise dress :P
    You look very pretty in the pics!! I love so much your style.

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look divine (of course), and the fascinator is really cute. But I think you could sell me on anything with those eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning doll, love this look and you have amazing eyes :))) If I am not late to enter, I would like to enter your giveaway....I follow you on all those things & here is my email: daintydollshouse@yahoo.com

    I hope you have been well my dear. Have a gorgeous new week :)

    Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photographs, you are beautiful. Great choice of post title too, I love that song! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a chic and sexy pin up! The prettiest vamp!!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I discovered your blog only a few weeks ago, but I'm alredy dying to try out some of the hairstyles, sadly my hair is too short for it for now(
    I'd also like to participate if the giveaway if I can :) I follow you on FB
    e-mail: MTV34@yandex.ru
    Cheers!))

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?