Saturday, March 15, 2014

Texture.


Polaroïd and pictures by Ioana from Rufflesforbeakfast.com

Hello Dears,
I'm not a huge hat person but I am falling in love more and more of Hat accesorizing.
I'm planning to order a great summer one and I hope it will suit me...
I'm so delighted because I love hats for this season.
And bags!
Oh god I seriously have a problem with bags these days, vintage or new , there is always a good reason to buy one indeed !

This look is a 70s look, I like how I managed to mix the youth and the adults of the decade, thanks of the different textures of the items.
For this I combined:
A Vintage lended melon hat
Wedges in wood and leather with Richelieu design, from Zara
Vintage leather midi skirt
Vintage silk blouse

Getting ready for a next post about... Well... Let's say 'habits' !

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...I love hats...and wear them a lot during the spring/summer moments. And bags, yes yes...I love to buy old and new ones as well, so fun!! Your top is so delicate and pretty, I love that!! Have a gorgeous week dollface! Xoxo Kizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by at my blog. I'm so glad you did because now I know you exist. I love your style, so classic AND classy!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most amazing and fabulously unique style, beautiful outfit! Hope you're having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam ! Always really glad to have new visitors here. And Who are interested in What I propose in styling.

      Delete
  4. Aloha Lorna,
    thanks a lot for your nice comment=)
    I like the hat on your photos so much, great style!

    love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a hat person, I don't like something heavy on my head and possibly restricting my view. But I do love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, first thank you for comment on my blog. You are from belgium or France?

    I love this look it is so nice. i m totally hat person, I adore hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacularly chic! From the hat to those stunning brown shoes, I love (and am inspired by) all of this stellar ensemble.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* I very much hope you're able to visit Italy one day, too. Milan is one of my "must see" spots if/when Tony and I finally set foot on Italian soil together.

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?