Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Comtesse

 



Hi Dears!

Yes there will be a lot of posts frequently during the next few days, just because I'm super late on my schedule (if a schedule there is...)
I really wanted to share this beautiful photoshoot I did in January with Comtesse Léa. I am so in love with her work! I wanted to shoot a latex dress I received and thought "I guess she is the ONE". Yes she was! 
She understood perfectly how I wanted the dress to be the principal element of the picture but I mean this makeup though!
She's also a makeup artist and well... the images speak for themselves I think !
I swear when I had my makeup my face already was like I had a filter on haha

Not that I will encourage to over-do a makeup like this in real life but just to be clear there was so few touchup on Photoshop to make as I already had this new smooth face 😮
So yes makeup is everything ! Glad to know I still have my 19 years old wolf eyes 🐺

Whoever it is if you find a photographer who makes you look like what you want to express and who makes you feel good ... (most important part of the shoot!)  don't hesitate! It was a massive dose of dopamine to see how I can feel confident after this one.
She said "Women always tell me how did you manage to make me fall in love with myself again, and I answer; well just because at the moment I saw you I see how beautiful you are, so that's not very complicated after all."

Simple.

Love,
Lorna
xx

📸💄 Comtesse Léa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?