Sunday, May 08, 2022

Seriously Marble

 


Hi Dears,

Do you have one of those days when you can't help thinking why is everyone acting so serious ? Like, I often see girls on Instagram or Youtube being very pro, very classy (or not) but giving their best image and then when I look at the type of photos I do, I'm noticing I'm not that singular and I'm like "yeah well I don't smile much either". But why is that that we all have to keep a straight face if we want to be taken seriously? 
The other day I was at the dentist and she had to gave me an injection for the anesthesia and I don't know why but that made me very funny in my head afterwards (what the hell did she give me though) so I wanted to laugh all the way back to my apartment lol
And I kept my mask on so nobody could see that I was laughing at the things (completely absurd) I was saying in my head. And it got me thinking I always do this, i often say something funny and then just laugh all alone. Am I that crazy or do some other people do this hahaha
Maybe that's why I tend to post A LOT on social medias when I have something on my mind.

Anyway, I'm looking at those pictures which I find super pretty but I can't stop picturing myself as a caricature. 
Maybe it's time that I find some other way of posing. Or maybe it's time for people to stop looking all alike on social medias and do funny faces instead. 


Love,
Lorna
xxx


Outfit:

Top: Collectif clothing
Socks: Shein
Creepers: Killstar







No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?