Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wild heart

 



Hi Dears,

I had to share this as soon as I can !
I have a discount code for you 😍
15% off your order with : LORNA15
On all Retro-stage website !

So that being said, can we all take a moment to appreciate Ley's (Instagram: @theleyeahs)  photo of this amazing dress 🥲

It's funny cause the last time we did some pictures for the blog were nearly one year ago for the post (Impromptu) and at the same spot haha
No need to say it's in Bastille where we work together. I'm stunned to see how she improved herself and how much I continued to lost weight 😂
This was the final test for me to see if after all of my efforts I changed back to be a bit too curvy for me or not ... Last year (2021) I had already lost the weight of 2019/20 when I was really uncomfortable with myself so I was a bit afraid of that. But nope ! I'm ok ! I'm still not as thin as models could be ... but who cares ? I like to see that I have curves in the end.
The other day I was looking at some old pictures of the blog (around 2015) and wow, it shocked me. I looked sick 😥
Anyway, every time period has its Lorna as I always say.
That's life you know ! (aka Slughorn vibe if you know the ref)

Love,
Lorna
xxx


Outfit:

Earring&socks: Shein
Shoes: Dr Martens, Dante



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?