Tuesday, May 03, 2022

P a l e o

 



Hi Dears,

I am so behind with all the latest shoots I forgot to post !
Not that there were too many, but quite a few since the beginning of this year. I'm super happy about it , this is exactly what I wished 🥲
I had those expectation perhaps a bit futile, and materialistic, but after getting out of this long and slow depression PLUS covid/lockdown splendid 2020s' firsts I really had to accomplish what I really missed about my old life.
And this gathers doing some photoshoots, going out to concerts, enjoying some time with friends, and travelling!
Even if the last one is kind of a luxury hobby and something that I obviously won't do each month the fact that I am planning to travel abroad is very dear to me and I realized that I missed it !

(I NOW REALIZE I ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS IN MY LAST POST)
(But as this is quite the current mood...oh well 🤷‍♀️ )

Although now I am freaking out because it has been a while I haven't board a plane ... I'm so scared 
omg how am I going to endure a really long flight 😵‍💫

Anyway, let's future Lorna deal with this ✈️



Love,
Lorna
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?