Sunday, December 29, 2019

Beauty in a wrap


Hello Dears!
Here is a quick little sneak peek of some presents I was very very lucky to receive this 25th of December.
I don't often show presents as I think it can be a bit uneasing for some people and I understand that. I have to say again that I am very lucky to know someone who could offer me these products, because this member of my family works in Guerlain.
So that will be it today ! Not a photoshoot with ten times my face but some still-life shoot ahah.

First of all, I received this great book (in french though) who relates a lot of different plants or essence that you can find in nature and how to use it in a cosmetic way. I love how the book looks like, I love a big thick book to add to my collection of books, I literally own them as decoration after I read them once I have to admit but I'm a total fan of their esthetic.
The illustration inside are wonderful, I like the sketchy 1920s kind of images like this, and each description is really well written I think.







Now, as for the Guerlain presies I'm so excited to show these lovely products.

Since 1829, Guerlain is a brand made in France with these famous bees details on their perfume. Famous for their fragrance, it's the first french brand to create Oriental scent (love this! even when people say you smell like an old woman...idk) Guerlain is also well known for their make up and packaging which stood out during les années folles with their red lipstick. In one word a perfect gift for me ! 💄






This is Kiss Kiss Matte, one of their last red lipstick. Here is the shade Spicy Burgundy, I love how intense the red is, the burgundy isn't too overwhelming but brings a very slight touch of cold in the redness... Perfect !


I added some Lancome lotion to show you, which I received too. It s too good not to talk about ! If you are as tired as me to apply some face cream because you need to moisturize but afterwards you instantly have an oily skin ... Then this is just ideal !
It helps to hydrate your skin without stuffing it with oil... The perfect balance !




The Terracota and Meteorites from Guerlain are both bronzer, blush and highlighter. Depends on how you want to use them; I personally like to contour with the Terracota (underneath) and to highlight some areas with the Meteorites (all the pearls collection shown both above and further underneath). Some are pink-ier than others , then i just use them as a blush.
Must say it smells sooo good !






Hope you liked this different kind of content !
And that you all celebrated (or not) this winter , the way you wanted to 💖

Love,
Lorna

xxx

1 comment:

  1. We are appreciating your post, all information is useful. Skincare tool that clears clogged pores to give skin a clear and clean look.
    Cleartsy Blackhead Remover is excellent for blackhead extraction.

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?