Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Alpine - Pin-up




Hello Dears,

As I've mentioned on Instagram this is one dress I received from Dresslily !
I like how they offer some retro inspired clothing , and a large range of sizes. I've paired it with a coat from Shein, a headband from Primark and a pair of Dr Martens boots. My earrings are from AliExpress.

I was so happy the sun was out that I didn't think I will get cold at all 🤒 And jackpot !
But anyway, I'm glad I took the pictures while there was some light ☀️
I don't know if I've mentioned but since I'm stuck in my suburbs during the huge strikes in France and I cannot go meet a decent photographer in Paris well ... I do all the shooting myself 😅
Hence the weird framing lol




















Outfit:
Headband from Primark
Earrings from AliExpress
Dress from Dresslily
Coat from Shein
Boots from Dr Martens

















Love,
Lorna

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?