Sunday, December 08, 2019

I won't wait for the grass to grow


Hello Dears,

I am so happy to be back ! Like, it's not the first time I say this 😐
No, really I mean it. Since I've moved back next to Paris, I feel like I can finally take things back where I'd left them. Firstly, my relationship has never been that simple (well, not every relationships are simple indeed) but I find peace knowing that my beloved is closer to me I believe. Not struggling with trains ...
Although, the strike is well present this days in France and our transports are mainly affected lol, irony ? Anyway, I feel a lot better, I know that I'm settled that I can do what pleases me, and start what I want to accomplish... I have a lot on my mind ! But that stimulation is good news !
I will soon announce the return of the Youtube Channel ahah
Let's begin this new adventure 😹 

For the moment, here is a quick outfit since my hair finallyyyy grew out:: hence the victory rolls: tadam ;)



Outfit:
Vintage jacket thrift (don't ask me where i don't remember lol)
The Nosferatu dress by Deandri __ as for the collar pins
New Look wide fit heels
Vinted shopped earrings 
























Love,
Lorna
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?