Sunday, December 15, 2019

Not a wolf in a sheep's clothing



Hello Dears,

I'm so happy to tell you that I finally posted new videos on my Youtube Channel ! 🎥
🎬 Find it here 🎬

Be nice I never done that before and I'm still quite shy ahah
But I think it changes and I'm very happy to launch this new "activity" of mine 😌

About the current mood, it's really feeling better days after days. I don't know if it's the pills or the fact that I moved lol. But it feels great ! It's funny because with the french strike these days, I cannot go often on Paris ... And finally I tend to have the same life that I had in Lille... Only with less depression to be honest ... I cook, paint, clean, geek and get admin chores done ... So not that fancy ! Except I feel less isolated.

Let's keep this mood up 💛






Outfit:

Faux fur coat by SheInside
Turtleneck by SheIn
Pleated skirt by Pimkie
Vinyl boots by La Bottine Souriante
Bagpack on AliExpress











Love,
Lorna

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?